Astoria Hooded Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The nylon shell of our hooded down parka has a durable water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead on the surface and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Premium Down insulation for ultralight warmth. Slenderizing quilting pattern creates shape and increases thermal efficiency. Longer parka length provides additional coverage.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Integrated hood
- Two-way front zipper for comfort while sitting or moving
- Zippered interior pocket for valuables
- Drop hem in back for added coverage
- Length, Reg Medium: 33"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- MeganGenderHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI love this coat!Apr 11, 2021
I was looking for a new down coat to replace my old NorthFace. I was skeptical it would be warm enough because I was used to a lot of bulk with my old down jacket. This coat is not bulky, nicely fitted and keeps me really warm. It also is thin enough that I can wear it on a slightly warmer day and am perfect as well. I love this coat!
- Yes, I recommend this productAllyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsLOVE THIS COATApr 5, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productKarenGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros FitConsGreat mid-weight coatApr 5, 2021
Fit is most important then appearence