Astoria Hooded Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The nylon shell of our hooded down parka has a durable water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead on the surface and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Premium Down insulation for ultralight warmth. Slenderizing quilting pattern creates shape and increases thermal efficiency. Longer parka length provides additional coverage.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Integrated hood
- Two-way front zipper for comfort while sitting or moving
- Zippered interior pocket for valuables
- Drop hem in back for added coverage
- Length, Reg Medium: 33"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJoGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!!Jul 11, 2021
Love the coat..not bulky at all..love the length..and style is very good
- Yes, I recommend this productMChaeGender MaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreatJul 10, 2021
Great down coat, super easy to fold into a tight ball which makes it ideal for travel. 10/10 on quality, Eddie Bauer never disappoints with that. I haven't worn it yet because it's currently summer but I trust it will keep me warm when I head off to Ireland this fall/winter. It's comfortable and fashionable, slim fitting and neat designs on the sides. highly recommend especially if you can catch it on sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productHappyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsBest jacketJun 27, 2021
I Bought this jacket for myself and my daughter loved it so much I bought her one.