Astoria Hooded Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The nylon shell of our hooded down parka has a durable water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead on the surface and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Premium Down insulation for ultralight warmth. Slenderizing quilting pattern creates shape and increases thermal efficiency. Longer parka length provides additional coverage.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Integrated hood
- Two-way front zipper for comfort while sitting or moving
- Zippered interior pocket for valuables
- Drop hem in back for added coverage
- Length, Reg Medium: 33"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAngelGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fitJun 19, 2021
Fits nice. Slimming features. Nice color.
- Yes, I recommend this productTinaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove itJun 3, 2021
I wore this every evening in my trip from Florida to Maine. Nice and long. Very light doesn't wrinkle even if packed tightly all day.
- Yes, I recommend this productAriel TempestGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice coatMay 19, 2021
This is the perfect coat for winter in the PNW. I will wear to work, church or anywhere that calls for comfort and style. I'm 5'2", 100 pounds and had to buy several different sizes to get the right fit. The xs petite fit perfectly and I can still layer a heavy sweater under it. I got the charcoal as it is a neutral color and goes with most everything.