Astoria Hooded Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The nylon shell of our hooded down parka has a durable water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead on the surface and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Premium Down insulation for ultralight warmth. Slenderizing quilting pattern creates shape and increases thermal efficiency. Longer parka length provides additional coverage.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Integrated hood
- Two-way front zipper for comfort while sitting or moving
- Zippered interior pocket for valuables
- Drop hem in back for added coverage
- Length, Reg Medium: 33"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMonicaGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWHYNov 16, 2021
First Astoria I bought did not zip from bottom and zipper broke. I tried EVERYTHING auto contact EB but no more customer service all had been outsourced out of country! This was during COVID. And there was not any in stock. I would go online all the time waiting for one to come available after about a year I was able to buy a navy coat but mine was black. It was horrible exchange policy! I had to mail mine back purchase the other. I could not get it for same price. It took FOREVER! When coat came to me it smelled like someone's perfume really bad. I had no choice but to keep it because you already had my original coat and I needed one! Your customer service would do NOTHING about my experience! All I want is my black Astoria coat back!
- Yes, I recommend this productCocoa_Cutie124Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBRING BACK THE PLUS SIZENov 13, 2021
WHY IS THIS COAT NO LONGER AVAILABLE IN PLUS SIZES?!?!? One of the best, most versatile coats I've gotten from this company. This parka is like magic! I can wear it in the spring, fall, and also in the winter when the temperature is below zero and still fill the appropriate amount of warmth. The Astoria jacket is lightweight and easily packable. I love that the length falls below the butt but stops mid-thigh. The zipper at the bottom of the jacket is really convenient for walking or driving in this coat, allowing for movement. I really appreciate the zipped pockets. However, I'm extremely disappointed that this coat is no longer offered for plus size women because this coat is a NEED! Does Eddie Bauer not understand how incredibly difficult it is to find a puffer style jacket with a flattering pattern and fit? PLEASE BRING THIS COAT BACK FOR SIZES 1X, 2X, 3X and beyond!!
- Yes, I recommend this productBirdWatcherGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsOne of the all-time best parkas! Don's discontinue!Nov 3, 2021
Please do not discontinue this wonderful Parka. It is super flattering, lightweight yet warm. I wear it through the colder months of Chicago: Fall-Winter-Spring. There is nothing else like it.