Lodge Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Built for comfort in the coldest weather. Ultralight, ultrawarm 650 fill Premium Down extends from head to below the knee. Fleece lining in the upper body, and at the collar and interior storm cuffs provides additional protection. Polyester shell with StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable hood and faux fur ruff
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Two exterior, one interior secure zip pockets
- Adjustable, drawcord waist
- Average length: Reg 45"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLoves down coatsGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it!Mar 11, 2020
Great coat! One of my 5 Eddie Bauer down coats. The length keeps my whole body protected from the cold.
- Yes, I recommend this productCrisGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGreat coatMar 9, 2020
I purchased a medium at first but had to send it back and get a large because the hip area was a bit snug although the rest fit well. I like the large better but the sleeves are a bit long.
- S.A.Gender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm and comfortableMar 7, 2020
Purchased this coat on sale at the end of the season to wear while walking the dog or around town after skiing. I am very happy with how warm and comfortable it is. It is thoughtfully made, with cuffs at the end of the sleeves, a drawstring inside to keep heat in, and the zipper stops before the end of the jacket so you can freely move your legs and get in and out of the car with ease. The arms were just the right length for me however the length is longer than shown in the photo, even with ordering the petite size.