Lodge Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Built for comfort in the coldest weather. Ultralight, ultrawarm 650 fill Premium Down extends from head to below the knee. Fleece lining in the upper body, and at the collar and interior storm cuffs provides additional protection. Polyester shell with StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable hood and faux fur ruff
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Two exterior, one interior secure zip pockets
- Adjustable, drawcord waist
- Average length: Reg 45"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productBarbieGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros ComfortConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent coat for below zero weatherJan 25, 2020
This coat is the best purchase I have made for living in downtown Madison, WI. I do a lot of walking and take my dog on mile+ walks three times a day. The extra length really makes a difference in staying warm all over and I was happily surprised by that. The coat is light in weight but so warm that I can wear a single layer in below-zero wind chills and still be very comfortable. My only complaint is that the hood snaps on instead of zipping which allows cold air to blow in through the gaps, especially when the hood is tightened with the pullcord. I alleviated the problem by applying Velcro between the snaps to hold it together.
- Yes, I recommend this productLilypadGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PlusActivityOtherPros Very warm especially during - 40 - 50 CelsiusConswomen's lodge down duffle coatJan 24, 2020
Warmest coat I ever owned. A little snug in the hips for me , but it still a great fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productMichelleGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery Nice CoatJan 23, 2020
My daughter has the same coat in black, so I ordered the Dk. Loden and I love the color. I