Lodge Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Built for comfort in the coldest weather. Ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation extends from head to below the knee. Fleece lining in the upper body, and at the collar and interior storm cuffs provides additional protection. Polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable hood and faux fur ruff
- Fleece interior storm cuffs help seal out cold
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Two exterior, one interior secure zip pockets
- Adjustable, drawcord waist
- Length, Reg Small: 45"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productColorado momGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMid calf lengthJan 18, 2021
I forgot to include in my other review that this coat falls to mid calf for me. I'm 5'6"".
- Yes, I recommend this productColorado momGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsVery warm coatJan 18, 2021
I wanted a long warm coat for cold windy days walking my dog. Ideally a lightweight packable coat was what I wanted but it's hard to find one warm enough. I wouldn't call this coat lightweight but it's super warm. I wore it on a sunny windy day in the 30's, windchill in the 20's. It was a little too warm until the wind really started blowing. I think this would be warm below zero. There are some very nice features. Fleece lined body, pockets, and cuffs are cozy. There are snaps as well as a zipper. The hood zips off and the the fur trim zips off. The hood came down too far over my face so I took off the fur and it was perfect. There are bungy cords to cinch the hood. There is also a bungy cord waist but it doesn't change the look at all. The way the baffles are sown makes it flattering on, even in plus sizes. The fabric is thicker/heavier than the downlight jackets(more durable) and wind proof. It's a great coat for the money on sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productRed LicoriceGender MaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileCons Poor FitNeeds to be wider in the hips, is otherwise a fabulous coatJan 17, 2021
This is my second time buying a version of this fabulous coat. Please make the hips wider. I need room to put Kleenex and a phone in my pocket, so please make the pockets a drop deeper.