Lodge Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Built for comfort in the coldest weather. Ultralight, ultrawarm 650 fill Premium Down extends from head to below the knee. Fleece lining in the upper body, and at the collar and interior storm cuffs provides additional protection. Polyester shell with StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable hood and faux fur ruff
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Two exterior, one interior secure zip pockets
- Adjustable, drawcord waist
- Average length: Reg 45"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productFlaGirlGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm coat!Nov 17, 2019
Great warm coat for my first Minnesota winter in over a decade.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoyGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat, warm coat, great lengthNov 15, 2019
Great coat, very pleased with the double zipper and platt covering zipper __ a more dressy look
- Yes, I recommend this productL. J.Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this coat!Nov 13, 2019
I was looking for a long down coat & this one fits the bill. Very happy with my purchase.