Lodge Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Built for comfort in the coldest weather. Ultralight, ultrawarm 650 fill Premium Down extends from head to below the knee. Fleece lining in the upper body, and at the collar and interior storm cuffs provides additional protection. Polyester shell with StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable hood and faux fur ruff
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Two exterior, one interior secure zip pockets
- Adjustable, drawcord waist
- Average length: Reg 45"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productlucy69Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsCons Needs front/back hood adjustment, Plush lining should be full length, Wish petite had been availableFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExactly what I was looking forJul 20, 2019
I'm anticipating a move to New England and hate being cold. This coat was just what I was looking for: shaped rather than boxy, exactly the right color, lined with plush, rated for uber cold weather. I wish the plush lining had extended the length of the coat. The sleeves are a little long, and at 5'4", I often take a petite in coats. If it had been available, I'd have tried petite first. As with all fur-lined hoods, they benefit from being adjustable front/back to keep them from falling too far over your face. I was glad for the waist drawstring; however, it affects the way the coat feels, rather than how it looks. Excited to try the coat!
- Yes, I recommend this productJudyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm warm warmJun 5, 2019
Warm and cozy coat. Perfect for travel to Alaska and England in December.
- Yes, I recommend this productShannonGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeWomen's Lodge Down Duffel Coat - blizzard proof!Mar 29, 2019
I wore this coat out in a blizzard to feed horses - the wind was whipping, snow was flying and I stayed completely and totally comfortable! The weather didn't touch me one bit. This coat is awesome. Bought it for a trip to Norway in January of 2020. Glad I was able to try it out in some inclement CO weather! The website said it ran true to size - I ordered a large. I normally wear a medium. Figured I'd want extra room for layers. The coat fits me well so I would say it runs just a bit small. (I lift so I'd like to say my arms and shoulders are just jacked - but I don't think they are THAT big since I'm a medium in 99% of other things. grin)