Lodge Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Built for comfort in the coldest weather. Ultralight, ultrawarm 650 fill Premium Down extends from head to below the knee. Fleece lining in the upper body, and at the collar and interior storm cuffs provides additional protection. Polyester shell with StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable hood and faux fur ruff
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Two exterior, one interior secure zip pockets
- Adjustable, drawcord waist
- Average length: Reg 45"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productMargieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDuffle coatSep 30, 2019
Fits perfectly. Color same as on website. Love it!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productTracylbGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Extra long.ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGood dealSep 28, 2019
Haven't tested in winter yet. But it feels super warm. I order tall, as I wanted it longer for cold weather. Super long I order a size up to fit layers underneath. Normally a small, small fits perfect. Amazing!
- Yes, I recommend this productScotiaGurlGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePreparing for the 2020 WinterSep 23, 2019
I bought this jacket in preparation for the 2020 Winter. Since it's still 90 degrees on the East Coast (On the first day of fall), I have to wait a few months before putting this jacket to use. I feels great, it's light weight and warm.