Lodge Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Built for comfort in the coldest weather. Ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation extends from head to below the knee. Fleece lining in the upper body, and at the collar and interior storm cuffs provides additional protection. Polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable hood and faux fur ruff
- Fleece interior storm cuffs help seal out cold
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Two exterior, one interior secure zip pockets
- Adjustable, drawcord waist
- Length, Reg Small: 45"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productN/aGenderHeightTypeActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSo warm!Apr 13, 2021
I am always cold and this jacket is so cozy and warm! I absolutely love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productVickieGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFabulous warmth, great look!Mar 31, 2021
This coat is comfortable and stylish. What warmth. Since purchase, several friends have remarked on it and a woman at work walked up to ask about it. I would recommend this, and I did! Comfort, style and warmth!
- Yes, I recommend this productWashingtonianGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsVery Comfortable and Warm, true fitMar 26, 2021
I am a size 16 5'7" and the XL fits perfectly. Very warm and light weight.