Lodge Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Built for comfort in the coldest weather. Ultralight, ultrawarm 650 fill Premium Down extends from head to below the knee. Fleece lining in the upper body, and at the collar and interior storm cuffs provides additional protection. Polyester shell with StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable hood and faux fur ruff
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Two exterior, one interior secure zip pockets
- Adjustable, drawcord waist
- Average length: Reg 45"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productkgGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargevertical sleeping bagNov 5, 2019
The perfect coat for rolling out of bed to walk the dogs first thing in the morning :) I'm sure I will get a ton of use out of this coat--as I did my last one.
- Yes, I recommend this productSsweridGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWonderful parka for cold wintersNov 2, 2019
I live in Saskatchewan where it gets cold cold cold!!! This parka has it all! Warmth, length, dual zippers...I love my parka and will never shop anywhere else for my winter gear
- Yes, I recommend this productMKGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat coat!Oct 30, 2019
My daughter loves this coat. She loves the extra length and the warmth.