Lodge Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Built for comfort in the coldest weather. Ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation extends from head to below the knee. Fleece lining in the upper body, and at the collar and interior storm cuffs provides additional protection. Polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable hood and faux fur ruff
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Two exterior, one interior secure zip pockets
- Adjustable, drawcord waist
- Length, Reg Small: 45"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJeanneGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest ever!Nov 21, 2020
I live in the Adirondack's. We have been having very cold, windy winters. Last year I bought two of these coats: one a XL and one a XXL(for room for heavy layers). I walk my dog 4 times daily. Wind, snow, rain or all three mixed. I have stayed warm and dry. I am 5'5", the XXL hits a few inches above my ankle. My shoulders fit, even with layers. I could go on about the benefits of this coat. I am so happy, I am buying another in a different color. Plus on sale. It fits nice. You will not find a better long coat, sale or no sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productSilGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsBeautiful, longer than I was expecting.Oct 29, 2020
The coat is really nice, the quality is very good but be aware is quite long. I'm short, so I thought It will be longer for me than for the model in the picture but is longer than what I was expecting. It goes a little above the ankles for me, not much maybe 10cm. I will use it but I think I will have to wait for colder temperatures.
- Yes, I recommend this productShareWestGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest coatOct 27, 2020
I am a teacher and I spend a lot of time outside. I have been outside on the coldest days and this coat was the BEST find. I was always warm and comfy !