Lodge Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Built for comfort in the coldest weather. Ultralight, ultrawarm 650 fill Premium Down extends from head to below the knee. Fleece lining in the upper body, and at the collar and interior storm cuffs provides additional protection. Polyester shell with StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable hood and faux fur ruff
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Two exterior, one interior secure zip pockets
- Adjustable, drawcord waist
- Average length: Reg 45"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBACGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros It was -31 this morning, but I was WARM!ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLodge Down CoatFeb 15, 2020
This is my 4th Eddie Bauer coat - different coats for different seasons & different temperatures. I love them all!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productStacieGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove the style and fit of this coat.Feb 13, 2020
This coat is great for waking my doodle and for supervising students on the playground on cold days!
- Yes, I recommend this productKayakmomGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargelove this coat!Feb 11, 2020
I like everything about this coat. It fits good with or without a heavy sweater under it. I like that the sleeves are long enough and that it has a removable hood. Also that there is a snap below the zipper to really keep out the cold wind. But most of all this coat is warm.