Lodge Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Built for comfort in the coldest weather. Ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation extends from head to below the knee. Fleece lining in the upper body, and at the collar and interior storm cuffs provides additional protection. Polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable hood and faux fur ruff
- Fleece interior storm cuffs help seal out cold
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Two exterior, one interior secure zip pockets
- Adjustable, drawcord waist
- Length, Reg Small: 45"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSistlg3Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsPerfectJul 14, 2021
Both are important and with this coat, I didn't compromise either
- Yes, I recommend this productLesGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for Chicago weatherJun 27, 2021
I bought this coat in anticipation of moving to Chicago where my three daughters and their families are. I love how it looks and my middle daughter told me it will be perfect for their winters.
- ?Gender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityGiftPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLodge Down Duffle CoatJun 26, 2021
College Graduation Gift ~ relocating from California to Illinios