Lodge Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Built for comfort in the coldest weather. Ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation extends from head to below the knee. Fleece lining in the upper body, and at the collar and interior storm cuffs provides additional protection. Polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable hood and faux fur ruff
- Fleece interior storm cuffs help seal out cold
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Two exterior, one interior secure zip pockets
- Adjustable, drawcord waist
- Length, Reg Small: 45"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCindyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsLove the coatJun 14, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productSusanGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect CoatMay 17, 2021
Perfect Coat for hard Boston winters, adaptable and practical features as well.
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsNice and warmMay 13, 2021
Although I like comfort am also concerned about style. This coat does not make one look frumpy. It has nice lines and is long enough to keep your legs warm. Only issue is zipper could be longer it stops about knee lengthy and it zips in both directions. One time it unzipped from the bottom up-- hope this does not become an ongoing issue.