Lodge Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Stay cozy in the coldest weather. Ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation extends from head to below the knee. Fleece lining in the upper body and collar provides additional protection.
Built for comfort in the coldest weather. Ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation extends from head to below the knee. Fleece lining in the upper body, and at the collar and interior storm cuffs provides additional protection. Polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable hood and faux fur ruff
- Fleece interior storm cuffs help seal out cold
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Two exterior, one interior secure zip pockets
- Adjustable, drawcord waist
- Length, Reg Small: 45"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHappy Daisy walkerGender FemaleHeightType TallActivityHikingPros FitConsWhat a beautiful coatJan 16, 2021
I was hesitant to order online without trying, well, happy I did! I am 5"7 and order tall as I wanted long to walk our dog. and this coat is perfect! Looks good too :) Very happy with my purchase!
- Yes, I recommend this productbebe60Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsWonderful Long ParkaJan 15, 2021
I live in Minneapolis and walk my lovely golden retriever twice per day, regardless of the weather. This parka is high quality, is warm at temps below zero, has great pockets for phone , keys, dog treats, etc. I LOVE this parka and am so happy with my purchase. I am 5'2", 145 lbs, a 36C and size 10 petite on the bottom and the PL fits like a dream. Because I'm going for warmth, I prefer my walking parkas to tend toward being a bit loose so that I can layer up when it's really cold. I also wear snow pants when it's below zero and there's plenty of room. I HIGHLY recommend this parka!
- Yes, I recommend this productMirandaGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsThe warmest coat I've ever hadJan 14, 2021
I'm obsessed with this coat. I run really cold, but I've NEVER been cold wearing this! I've been too hot a few times which is insane for me in the winter. It's cute enough, you're not going to win any fashion awards but seriously you will not care when you wear this bc you'll be so warm and comfy. I know I sound insane (and never write reviews) but this coat is my best friend now, apparently. Also, I'm 5'10" and the regular length is long enough for me.