Lodge Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Built for comfort in the coldest weather. Ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation extends from head to below the knee. Fleece lining in the upper body, and at the collar and interior storm cuffs provides additional protection. Polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable hood and faux fur ruff
- Fleece interior storm cuffs help seal out cold
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Two exterior, one interior secure zip pockets
- Adjustable, drawcord waist
- Length, Reg Small: 45" | Down Fill Weight: 298g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productyvonneGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsbetter than expectedAug 28, 2021
a replacement fir a lost one
- Yes, I recommend this productLockesmithGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityCommutePros QualityCons Poor FitLove this coatAug 11, 2021
This is my second time buying this coat. My first lasted 34 years, so I am expecting this to be my last as I am 68. My only complaint is the size g, which is totally off. My 34 year old coat is a L, and is still larger than my new XXL.
- Yes, I recommend this productDianneGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFinally ! A perfect and so warm !Aug 6, 2021
Preparing early. I froze last winter and did not want to be caught out again. Dog walking 5 times a day and can now stay out for hours. Cozy, warm, slim and stylish. I am set !