Cloud Cap Mountain Ops Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
This is a rain jacket that's not afraid of hard work and harsh conditions. The rugged 70-denier nylon shell delivers waterproof protection that can stand up to rough treatment. Adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem let you dial in the fit.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® Plus seam-sealed technology is waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Four exterior pockets
- Length, Medium: Reg 30" | Tall 32"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSWVA dudeGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSolid jacketMar 31, 2021
This was a great jacket for my fly fishing trip to Utah. I wore it with my waders, ended up lasting through a snow storm, rain, and sleet without wetting through as we got caught in the river in a snowstorm. Keep in mind this is breathable so I had to wear a fleece underneath. Solid product and kept me dry. My only complaint is I wish there were some other colors. I'm personally not a fan of the two tone, and wish they would make a version black on black. But that's just me. Can't give it less than 5 stars though, literally saved my butt on my trip.
- Yes, I recommend this productRaduGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsVery nice jacketMar 28, 2021
Looks good and fits nice!