Cloud Cap Mountain Ops Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
This is a rain jacket that's not afraid of hard work and harsh conditions. The rugged 70-denier nylon shell delivers waterproof protection that can stand up to rough treatment. Adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem let you dial in the fit.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® Plus seam-sealed technology is waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Four exterior pockets
- Length, Medium: Reg 30" | Tall 32"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBobbyDGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy CareConsGreat rain jacketSep 4, 2021
Wife likes the look, I like the comfort
- Yes, I recommend this productMattGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWowAug 28, 2021
I was blown away by this jacket. I haven't had a chance to try it out in the rain yet, but I will be eager to. The quality of the jacket is as advertised. I am 6' 240lbs that is very active and well built. I thought an XL was going to be to tight in the shoulders, but it fits great. I will be able to easily wear a couple layers underneath.
- Yes, I recommend this productAaronGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsExcellent rain jacketJul 25, 2021
Great jacket. Comfortable and breathable.