Yakima Breaks Upland Pants
The ideal brush pants, our 500-denier CORDURA® nylon overlaid classic cotton design stands up to abuse in rough, local terrain or on destination hunting trips. A comfortable weight for chasing Gentleman Bob in the South or early-season valley quail in the river breaks of the Northwest.
- Water-repellent finish on CORDURA®
- Triple-layered reinforcement at the instep for boot wear
- This performance fit is designed for hunting and shooting and allows unrestricted arm movement—both up and forward—while reducing bulk.
- Cotton shell with 500-denier CORDURA® nylon overlay
- Yes, I recommend this productmoundsmnGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsExcellent upland game hunting pantsSep 22, 2014
My husband and I both bought a pair of these pants for grouse hunting in Northern Minnesota and after 3 seasons, we are still thrilled with them (I have the women's version, of course). We have used them in weather ranging from 30 to 60 degrees, drizzling and sunny, and always remark at the end of the day how glad we are to own them. They aren't "water proof" - but the cordura is in all the right places to keep your legs protected from heavy brush (and we really really bushwhack it sometimes!), as well as keep your legs dry from heavy morning dew and drizzling rain. Plus, the fabric itself is soft and comfortable. I have been thinking about buying a second pair for when these wear out, but they are holding up so well that could be a long, long time. I would not hesitate to recommend these pants to hunters. We even bought a pair for another hunter in the family last year for Christmas!
- Yes, I recommend this productCfostiGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityPros quality feelCons small leg openingsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeNice pair of pantsJul 7, 2015
Nice pair of pants. Leg openings are kind of small though.
- Yes, I recommend this productGodfreyGender MaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsNice Comfortable Upland PantsSep 7, 2014
Very comfortable upland pants. It is light weight and looks very durable, have not tested them in the field as yet. Feels like a nice pair of jeans. Please note, you need to size up. There were no reviews for this pants in particular, however, I took the advice from other reviewers of Eddie Bauer upland pants recommending that you size up. I wear a size 38 in jeans and dress pants. I ordered size 40 and it fit exactly like my size 38 pants.