Guide Short-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Active Venting
The ultimate fishing shirt, guide-built for superior performance and comfort in hot, humid conditions. AirSpace Technology® uses polyester/nylon with a micro-textured interior that keeps the fabric off your skin and accelerates evaporative cooling.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeCool® Pro collar lining
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip chest pockets, one with inner mesh pocket
- Rear mesh-lined shoulder vents
- Tool loop
- Rolled-off shoulder seams for comfort with pack/wader straps
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 68% polyester/32% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDcGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy CareConsAwesome shirtApr 19, 2021
Fit well and is comfortable
- Yes, I recommend this productIbelieveGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsGorgeous shirtApr 18, 2021
Stylist and functional
- Yes, I recommend this productTomGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHiking shirtApr 16, 2021
Liked much better than Columbia or REI brands