- Easy Care
- Insect Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Tumble Dry
The pants are built for outdoor enthusiasts, whether you're hiking, camping, fishing, or hunting. Embedded in the ripstop nylon fiber is Insect Sheild® technology. The odorless treatment repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (no-see-ums), and will stay effective through 70 washes. The lightweight fabric also has built-in UPF 50+ sun protection.
NOTE: Because this item contains insect repellent, it can only be sold and shipped within the USA.
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two side cargo pockets
- Two front slash pockets
- Two back pockets
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Straight: Sits below natural waist: straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productCarmGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityTravelProsCons Only one color is available. Need more!Fitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit and feelMay 28, 2019
These fit and feel perfectly. Very happy with this purchase. Only wish they would offer more colors so I could buy more of them.
- Yes, I recommend this productlevi95Gender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice pantsApr 26, 2019
My husband is always walking off the trails and it's nice knowing that these pants are treated to deter ticks from his legs.
- Yes, I recommend this productDukeGender MaleHeightTypeActivityHikingPros Cut and finish, Insect resistance worked as advertised., Material composition resisted wrinklingConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent ProductDec 24, 2018
I purchased the FreePellent pants to take on a trip to Costa Rica. I combined the pants with InsectShield shirts and socks from another source. Everything worked as planned and I wasn't bitten by mosquitoes even once in 8 days. I recommend the FreePellent pants to anyone concerned about insect bites. BTW, I use the pants when I cut the lawn to insure against tick bites.