Toppenish FIeld Jacket
- Water Repellent
- Wind Resistant
- Secure Pocket
Our lightest field jacket features a cotton/nylon shell with dry wax finish, adjustable waist, and snap-close rear vents for enhanced mobility. Cotton corduroy trim, including at collar, front placket, cuffs, pockets, and back vents.
- StormShed® dry wax water-resistant finish
- Two snap-close bellows cargo pockets with side-entry zip hand pockets underneath
- Two-way front zip with snap-close storm flap
- Snap-close cuffs
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 75% cotton/25% nylon shell: 100% cotton corduroy trim
- Yes, I recommend this productNoneGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it very nice.Apr 9, 2018
- Yes, I recommend this productAlaskaGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Great on days above 30 (warm but not too warm), Lightweight, casual elegance, Nice looking corduroy collar, Several well-placed pockets with snapsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVersatile, stylish and comfortable jacket (above 30 degrees)Feb 15, 2018
Comfortable, dress casual jacket. Stylish and easy to wear. My go to jacket when temps are 30 to 50. Can layer it with a sweater and go down to 20 degrees. Pockets are convenient and secure (deep), and most have snaps. I would purchase it again. Sale price at $110 makes it a good value. I paid 160 - and took a star off for that reason. Have had it 3 years, and consider it one of my "trusty" coats. I'd recommend buying it!
- Yes, I recommend this productMoriGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkProsCons No inside pockets. No pocket for cell phoneFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeToppenish JacketOct 9, 2017
Nice jacket. Gift for husband. No inside pocket