Convector Stretch Field Jacket
- Temp Rating
Our newest field jacket combines traditional style with advanced insulation technology. Both the soft, quiet, water-repellent shell, and its PrimaLoft® insulation stretch for superior mobility in action. Tested and approved by guides. Guaranteed for life.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Flexion two-way active stretch shell fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 80g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation HighLoft for warmth and stretch mobility
- Adjustable drawcord hem dials in the fit
- Secure zip pockets
- Zips are covered to prevent abrasion
- Average length: Reg 28"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 92% nylon/8% spandex
- Dan | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacket!Mar 17, 2019
Very light, good fit.
- Tallenoughtomatter | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityProsConsNot available in a Tall for who knows why.Nov 25, 2018
Great looking jacket. I shop at EB because everything is available in a tall, until this jacket. Doesn't fit well as a result. Shorter fellas enjoy.