Field Ops Pants
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
- Easy Care
- Tumble Dry
Built for rugged field use with nylon/spandex Cordura® soft shell fabric that has technical 4-way stretch for superior mobility whether trekking through grassland or climbing volcanic rock. Longest-lasting Super DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric.
- Flexion 4-way active stretch
- StormRepel® Super DWR finish for longest-lasting, most durable water repellency
- Two hand pockets
- Two back pockets (one with zip closure)
- Two cargo pockets
- Webbing tool loop
- Belt loops
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not to relaxed on body.
- Rugged 100% Cordura® fabric construction (90% nylon/10% spandex)
- Yes, I recommend this productDaniel | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Pair of Pants!Dec 14, 2018
Great fit. Nice fabric. I plan to get a lot of use out of these pants,
- Fort | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsPerfect for outdoor adventures.Jul 15, 2018
I wish EB will add more colors.I will definitely buy more of this.
- Yes, I recommend this productNat | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Flexible material, Quality construction, Quantity and placement of pocketsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeBest tactical pants!Feb 16, 2018
I work in law enforcement and have tried almost every tac pants brand you can think of - Propper, 5.11, Vertyx, you name it - and although I just received these pants today, I'm already pretty excited. I've basically lived in EB Guide Pro pants for the last few years, but the material is too light for colder temps. Regardless, I have put all of my Guide Pros through some pretty serious abuse and continue to be impressed by how tough they are. I am sold on the cut and feel of the Guide Pros, but always hoped that EB would come out with more of an all-season, utility pant with the same flexibility as the Guide Pros. I think the Field Ops pants are just that. Please continue to make these pants and add colors!