Mabton Flats Vest
This performance-fit hunting vest is what our founder would wear today while in the scrub of Eastern Washington searching for game birds.
- Coated, nylon-lined bellows game bag
- Shell pockets with tuck-in flaps for quick access
- Soft shell side panels for ease of movement
- Interior transmitter pocket on both sides
- Durable, water-resistant (DWR) finish
- This performance fit is designed for hunting and shooting and allows unrestricted arm movement—both up and forward—while reducing bulk.
- Cotton duck/nylon duck/CORDURA® nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productBill G | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMens Small Game Hunting VestJul 13, 2018
- Yes, I recommend this productkamwb4 | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityOtherPros durable, waterproofConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeExactly what I was looking forNov 17, 2015
I do a lot of pheasant hunting in Eastern Colorado/Western Kansas which this vest is perfect for. I love how thick and heavy the material is especially for those cold hunts and cutting through thick brush. I was also pleasantly surprised at how the early morning dew/frost did not soak the material but rather beaded up and rolled right off. I had been looking for a good pheasant vest for awhile and believe I made the best decision I could have. I would definitely buy this product again but have a feeling I won't have the need to for a very long time.
- Yes, I recommend this productpintails1 | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeThe Best!!Nov 3, 2015
Reviews matter. I decided to try this based on a previous review. I had noticed that the stocks of my shotguns all had marks on them for which I couldn't account; now it is obvious that the marks have been caused by the stocks rubbing against hard surfaces on other jackets. I have worn this jacket for several long days and love it. It DOES NOT scratch or mark my guns, looks great, and can store more pheasants than I am allowed to take. I have not tried it in real cold weather, yet, but I think it will do the trick. This is the best jacket on the market for upland hunting.