Guide Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Easy Care
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The ultimate fishing shirt, guide-built for superior performance and comfort in hot, humid conditions. AirSpace Technology® uses polyester/nylon with a micro-textured interior that keeps the fabric off your skin and accelerates evaporative cooling.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeCool® Pro collar lining
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip chest pockets, one with inner mesh pocket
- Rear mesh-lined shoulder vents
- Button-tab roll-up sleeves with asymmetric sun cuffs
- Tool loop
- Rolled-off shoulder seams for comfort with pack/wader straps
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 68% polyester/32% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productpickyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargenice fabricSep 17, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productKennyGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLooks greatAug 27, 2019
Haven't worn it yet
- Yes, I recommend this productCaptain DaveGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeA Very Practical ShirtAug 26, 2019
The Men's Guide Long Sleeve Shirt is very stylish for those fellows that want the "outdoor look" that Eddie Bauer is famous for. But, more importantly for those of us who actually put Eddie Bauer's products to the test in the great outdoors, this shirt stands up to rough use. The stains and grime honestly acquired while camping, canoeing, and fishing wash right out after using a little "pre-wash" TLC with just about any stain removing product. They (I own 3) come out of the wash looking like new. This washibility along with the durability of the fabric was a big reason why I have this shirt in multiple colors.