Guide Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Active Venting
The ultimate fishing shirt, guide-built for superior performance and comfort in hot, humid conditions. AirSpace Technology® uses polyester/nylon with a micro-textured interior that keeps the fabric off your skin and accelerates evaporative cooling.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeCool® Pro collar lining
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip chest pockets, one with inner mesh pocket
- Rear mesh-lined shoulder vents
- Button-tab roll-up sleeves with asymmetric sun cuffs
- Tool loop
- Rolled-off shoulder seams for comfort with pack/wader straps
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 68% polyester/32% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productFor MarkGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWRINKLES!Feb 25, 2020
Bought this for my hubby and he loved the pockets and the sunglasses tab! Appreciated the SPF and quick dry features. As mentioned in other reviews, the sleeves are a bit snug when rolled up. As expected, it was full of creases from folding when I received it. A run through the wash didn't reduce the wrinkles at all. Even a day of rain in the Amazon rain forest did nothing to minimize the wrinkles. I hate ironing! Since I bought it mostly for travel, it's just going to stay wrinkled with the wrinkles written off to being packing in a suitcase.
- Yes, I recommend this productphotoman bostonGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat shirtFeb 24, 2020
well made confy
- Yes, I recommend this productSpikeGenderHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBought it againJan 22, 2020
Bought it to replace another ( got stained) shirt that I bought several years ago. Spend a lot of time in the sun ( walking, convertible) and this is my go to shirt. Comfortable and wears well.