Guide Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Active Venting
The ultimate fishing shirt, guide-built for superior performance and comfort in hot, humid conditions. AirSpace Technology® uses polyester/nylon with a micro-textured interior that keeps the fabric off your skin and accelerates evaporative cooling.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeCool® Pro collar lining
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip chest pockets, one with inner mesh pocket
- Rear mesh-lined shoulder vents
- Button-tab roll-up sleeves with asymmetric sun cuffs
- Tool loop
- Rolled-off shoulder seams for comfort with pack/wader straps
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 68% polyester/32% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJerryGenderHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsOn the money, but...Jul 25, 2021
Wonderful texture and color to the fabric, light but not too light, ideal for cooler summer days and nights. However, as I've experienced lately, sleeve length was too long for my needs. A nice fitting shirt ends up looking too big for me. I did decide to keep this shirt and will have the sleeves altered to a more "fitting" length.
- Yes, I recommend this productRobbyGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsDoes it AllJul 25, 2021
Has met all my needs with versatility and function. I'm not looking to take care of this shirt and have used it on the trail, in the canoe, scrambling on rock, fishing, and hanging out. It's been a great shirt for me.
- Yes, I recommend this productGardener13Gender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsJust what I wanted!Jul 16, 2021
Light weight. Needed something to protect against the sun and mosquitoes