Guide Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Active Venting
The ultimate fishing shirt, guide-built for superior performance and comfort in hot, humid conditions. AirSpace Technology® uses polyester/nylon with a micro-textured interior that keeps the fabric off your skin and accelerates evaporative cooling.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeCool® Pro collar lining
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip chest pockets, one with inner mesh pocket
- Rear mesh-lined shoulder vents
- Button-tab roll-up sleeves with asymmetric sun cuffs
- Tool loop
- Rolled-off shoulder seams for comfort with pack/wader straps
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 68% polyester/32% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBillGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsStyle and performance in a single package.Apr 26, 2021
- MartyGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat shirtApr 20, 2021
Love the cuffs!
- Yes, I recommend this productMichaelGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityCons Not VersatileFor the spring wardrobeApr 18, 2021
I bought three of these shirts to wear on hot days with a chill in the morning air. The sleeves can be worn long or fastened up short with a button and loop. The shirt tail is straight and meant to be worn out over the pants. The fit runs a little large, but I would buy my usual size. There is an emblem on the left sleeve.that is poorly attached.