Chopper Heavyweight Flannel Shirt
- First Ascent
- Ultra Durable
- Brushed Fabric
- Secure Pocket
Part of the next generation of our workwear, Mountain Ops, that's built on rugged tradition and state-of-the-art innovation, this shirt definitely lives up to that legacy. It's our beefiest flannel, in a heavyweight polyester/rayon/spandex blend for extra warmth, durability, and mobility, and brushed for maximum comfort.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Secure zip left chest pocket with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish
- Two button-flap chest pockets
- Adjustable two-button cuffs
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 84% polyester/14% rayon/2% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBlakeGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, QualityConsJacketApr 25, 2021
It is most definitely a Heavyweight flannel, more of a light jacket than a shirt. I bought the gray and black and am very pleased with the look, feel and quality of this flannel. I thought it might be a little too big, but I washed it and it shrunk a little, now fits better.
- Yes, I recommend this productCharlyGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsgreat shirtApr 21, 2021
Great shirt, I love the warmth and the zippered pocket perfect for phone. It's my go to shirt for stream fishing in cool or cold weather. I'd buy more in solid colors--not a fan of some of your plaids.
- Yes, I recommend this productDaisyGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsAwesome, comfortable and great fittingApr 17, 2021
As you can see, I'm a big dude. It is difficult to find shirts to fit me well. Most shirts, to include big and tall, come up short. Sleeves, shoulders chest and overall length never seem to work our right. This shirt nails it all! Great relaxed fit, burly weight and very comfortable. Was so impressed I bought another in a different color!