Chopper Heavyweight Flannel Shirt
- First Ascent
- Ultra Durable
- Brushed Fabric
- Secure Pocket
Part of the next generation of our workwear, Mountain Ops, that's built on rugged tradition and state-of-the-art innovation, this shirt definitely lives up to that legacy. It's our beefiest flannel, in a heavyweight polyester/rayon/spandex blend for extra warmth, durability, and mobility, and brushed for maximum comfort.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Secure zip left chest pocket with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish
- Two button-flap chest pockets
- Adjustable two-button cuffs
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 84% polyester/14% rayon/2% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRickGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSoft, warm and comfortable flannel shirt.Jun 14, 2021
Very pleased with comfort and warmth of this flannel shirt. Worn as a soft jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productJonGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsconfirming the 'heavyweight'May 24, 2021
It borders on a shirt-jacket, so good for when need more than heavy shirt.
- Yes, I recommend this productBlakeGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, QualityConsJacketApr 25, 2021
It is most definitely a Heavyweight flannel, more of a light jacket than a shirt. I bought the gray and black and am very pleased with the look, feel and quality of this flannel. I thought it might be a little too big, but I washed it and it shrunk a little, now fits better.