Voyager 2.0 Travel Blazer
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- Trip Zip Pocket
Built rugged. Wears refined. Performance-stretch blazer is all about comfort and life on the road. Nylon/spandex Flexion soft shell fabric is rugged, breathable, and packable. StormRepel durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture. Intelligent pocketing includes exclusive TripZip interior pocket for organizing boarding pass, passport, phone, and other essentials, and features a zip compartment with media port. Refined cut and drape take you easily from casual day excursions to dinners out.
- Mesh lining
- Highly breathable
- Detachable throat collar latch
- Average length: Reg 29.5": Tall 31.5"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKenGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFits nice and feels comfortable!Jun 21, 2020
First, thanks to all the reviews that listed their waist line, Height and weight plus the size they bought. This helped me determine the jacket size to get and it was correct. i am 5'11" with a 32" waist and 185 lbs. I got the size 42 and it fits pretty good. Jacket is very comfortable and looks nice. Very happy with the purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this producturbanmaximizerGender FemaleHeight 5'9"TypeActivityOtherProsConsI understand why one reviewer's boyfriend lost his.......May 15, 2020
Well..... I am a female, but have broad shoulders, narrow torso, am tall..... so men's tops fit me much better than the way EB cuts women's shirts in an A-line shape. Also, men's stuff seems to have more in the way of functional features. I live in NYC - every time you leave home, it's a travel-wear situation. I like this to wear as a relaxed jacket. They only size left was bigger than my usual and was a tall, but I can make it work. It would be very smart in my proper size, though. The arms are roomy at the elbow, so it fits over tab-sleeve dresses or tops...... I wear a lot of loose-fitting dresses, and if I roll up the sleeves a smidge and move the buttons over a little, it sort of fits like an 80's style slouchy jacket. I mean, except a trench coat, what in the world do you wear over a loose linen, long-sleeved shirtdress? And this would be long enough for leggings in pant weather. I like the inside pocket, also.
- Yes, I recommend this productjcr256Gender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGreat "Non-Traditional" BlazerFeb 26, 2020
I am long retired & have also "retired" all of my formal suits & blazers (NEVER wear a tie). So I have been looking for a "Non-Traditional" Blazer that would travel well, and would work well with jeans & a quality T-shirt. There are some venues where one needs to dress up just a bit; for example, I need to officiate at an upcoming wedding. This blazer really fits the bill. It seems to be well made, with high quality durable fabric. It does run just a bit small, so if you are on the upper end of a size, try the next size up...