Voyager 2.0 Travel Blazer
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- Trip Zip Pocket
Built rugged. Wears refined. Performance-stretch blazer is all about comfort and life on the road. Nylon/spandex Flexion soft shell fabric is rugged, breathable, and packable. StormRepel durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture. Intelligent pocketing includes exclusive TripZip interior pocket for organizing boarding pass, passport, phone, and other essentials, and features a zip compartment with media port. Refined cut and drape take you easily from casual day excursions to dinners out.
- Mesh lining
- Highly breathable
- Detachable throat collar latch
- Average length: Reg 29.5": Tall 31.5"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
- Yes, I recommend this productWHJRGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortable and versatileOct 17, 2019
I wear a 44, and am 5'9". The sleeves were about 1.5inches too long for me, so I had them altered. Not a big deal, as I love the versatility of this jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productMTBGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVersatile and StylishOct 11, 2019
Great for Travel. Very stylish and versatile. Actually my boyfriend lost his, so I had to order another one. Looked for something like this all over, Nobody had any jacket as good as this one. So bought him a second one
- Yes, I recommend this productMr NessmuckGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGoes from the field to an evening outSep 27, 2019
The fabric is easy care and sheds water. Looks good worn with jeans or khakis. The blazer is easy to pack and the security pockets actually work.