Earth Wash Cord Shirt
- 100% Cotton
The natural mineral dyes used in this all-cotton corduroy shirt use 15% less energy and 25% less water when compared with synthetic dyes. Our special Earth Wash then softens the fabric and gently weathers the colors.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Button-down collar
- Single chest pocket
- Button wrist plackets and cuffs
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productReneeGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLOVE ~ LOVE ~ LOVEJan 11, 2022
Oh my goodness guys!!! I am a 53 year old woman and I bought this shirt for my dad and fell in love with the softness and had to buy one for myself!! I work in a cold factory and usually have to wear a long sleeve shirt on top of a tee shirt to stay warm. This green tea cord shirt is the best guys!! I am very girly and I can play this off as a jacket in size small for an average woman who wears a size 8 usually in woman's clothes. I love it so much I am going to by another one in another color but the green is very stylish and going to get my hubby one as well so ww have matching shirts!! I highly recommend and hope Eddie Bauer never stops making these!! thank you!!
- Yes, I recommend this productPorschemanGender Prefer Not To SayHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe Softest ShirtNov 10, 2021
I love the corduroy shirt I purchased last year, so naturally I was hoping EB would bring it back. Thank goodness they did. This is a closet staple for me, I wear this type of shirt all year. This is a nice update. Not only is the wash interesting for the color, but It makes the shirt incredibly soft.
- Yes, I recommend this productCalli21Gender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConssoftest corduroy shirtNov 23, 2021
really nice soft fabric cut so you can wear untucked would to see more colors maybe grey and darker blue