Eddie's Flex Oxford Shirt
- Secure Pocket
The classic oxford-cloth shirt gets a performance upgrade by blending a little spandex with the cotton to give it flex mobility. The result is dressier than flannel, but ready for action.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Two plested, billow chest pockets with button-through flaps
- Button wrist plackets and cuffs
- Back yoke with center back pleat
- Locker loop inside back neck
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 97% cotton/3% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productToddGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat shirt. Fits just right. Too much plaidNov 5, 2021
I wear flannel all the time, but I've been waiting for Eddie Bauer to bring back cotton casual/work shirts that aren't flannel for a while now. These were worth the wait. Great shirt, fits just right. Came out of the dryer ready to wear. My only complaint is that there are only two solid colors. Mr. Bauer if you were to sell these shirts in a wide variety of other solid colors I will buy them all. Stop selling so much plaid. You make few of your pants in a bunch of different colors, and none of them are plaid. Do that but with shirts.