Rancher Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Secure Pocket
- 100% Cotton
This sturdy work shirt is built with midweight cotton twill. It's pre-washed to make it soft from the first wearing.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Durable, midweight, 285 g/m2 fabric
- Button-flap chest pockets
- Back yoke
- Button cuffs and wrist plackets
- Length, Reg Medium: 30"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productconchanfleGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHeavy but confortableJun 20, 2021
I love Eddie's flannels and this shirt was a little different so I thought to give it a try, and I'm extremely pleased I did. This shirt has a good and confortable weight to it to wear over a t-shirt and go to town or do some work around the house. It's a beautiful shirt that will serve me well for years to come, I'm glad I bought two different colors.
- ArgyGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisureProsConsNice, may need to size downMay 26, 2021
Nice shirt...hefty but soft fabric made with a thick yarn giving a slightly rustic, heritage vibe. The double flapped pockets complement the style well. The cut is somewhat oversized...I'm thinking this item is cut as an "over shirt" as it is about a size bigger than EB classic fit flannel shirts in the same size. Size large here measures 25" pit to pit (without much taper at the waist). Therefore, I returned size large and now have a medium on order. (I have an average build with a 42" chest and a 36" waist.) Sleeve length and body length are also generous, again more generous than the classic fit flannels, so even though I'm 6'1" I'm pretty sure sizing down to medium will work out perfect, without being too short. I didn't measure, but the sleeve length on the size large felt like about 36" or a little over.
- Yes, I recommend this productCarolCGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityGiftPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsbright colored stand out shirtMay 8, 2021
I got this for my husband and comfort is very important to him.