Wild River 2.0 Lightweight Flannel Shirt
- Brushed Fabric
Our lightest-weight flannel, now in a cotton/TENCEL™ lyocell blend to also make it softer than ever. Known for its easy-wearing texture, soothing breathability, and ability to resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon pleasure and convenience.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Single chest pocket
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 54% cotton/46% TENCEL™ lyocell
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAWGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type PlusActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect ShirtFeb 6, 2020
Nice soft shirt. This one fits true to size. Great value for your money. I had purchased it on sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productFogCityGender MaleHeight 6'2"TypeActivityOtherProsConsIncredibly soft and comfortableSep 27, 2019
I love everything about this shirt. It's lightweight so I can layer it really easily, but it's still warm. It's super soft and comfortable. I am 6's with a long torso, the Tall Large is perfect, and the material falls such that I like the way I look in it. Tencel is really easy to care for so I don't have to worry about it shrinking like I do with the Favorite flannel, when I buy Favorite Flannels I have to get XL Tall because it will shrink such that the Large no longer fits. I really like that I can wear it for an everyday shirt, and can use it when I am going into the outdoors for my photography. This is my new favorite flannel from Eddie Bauer, though it hasn't taken my use for my Favorite flannels which I still wear frequently as well.
- Yes, I recommend this productCookieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfyFeb 28, 2020
The gift was a hit.