Eddie's Favorite Flannel Classic Fit Shirt - Plaid
- Brushed Fabric
- 100% Cotton
The softest, most durable flannel shirt you'll find anywhere. Developed exclusively for us, with 2-ply cotton brushed on both sides for softness and specially treated to prevent shrinking and fading.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Mitered pocket and cuffs for clean, sharp finish
- Button-down collar
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPamGender FemaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityGiftPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBeautiful, well made, comfortable shirts!Jan 15, 2022
My father loves the shirts!
- Yes, I recommend this productDavemGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsRuns a but smallDec 14, 2021
Originally bought large regular but exchanged it for large tall. Regular fit was a bit to tight. 6'1" 210, a bit if a longer torso, tall was a good fit. Just a bit of shrinking but not much. Liked my first one enough to buy 2 more. Very soft.
- Yes, I recommend this productMickGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityCons Poor FitPerfect flannel shirt.Nov 23, 2021
Saw the Scarlet color in the store; the only one in the whole store, and it was a Med. I loved the color, and the weight of the flannel was perfect; not too thin, not too heavy. It fit like a man's shirt...sleeves too long, and tight around the hips, but I figured I'd open the side seams and move some buttons and "make it fit".. 98% cotton, 2% spandex, it shrunk quite a bit even when laundry directions were followed. It shrunk perfectly, however, and the sleeves don't have to be shortened now. There is just enough spandex in the shirt to try stretching the bottom, to fit over the hips better (photo) Perfect!