Eddie's Favorite Flannel Hoodie
- Easy Care
- Tumble Dry
The softest, most durable flannel you'll find anywhere -- now in a warm shirt-jac hoodie. Developed exclusively for us, the 2-ply cotton is brushed on both sides for softness, and specially treated to prevent pilling and fading.
NOTE: This style is shrinking when washed the first time. For a standard fit, we recommend ordering one size up, and washing it before wearing.
- Adjustable, drawstring hood
- Two back pleats for mobility
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productHubby | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAmazing lightweight jacketApr 10, 2019
Bought 2 of these in two different colors. They are awesome. True to size and if you just want a light jacket to shake the chill off this is it. Great fabric and craftsmanship quality.
- Yes, I recommend this productSensiblySassy | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"TypeActivityGiftProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove itFeb 24, 2019
I purchased this for my husband for Christmas in an XLT. His whole wardrobe is EB and all tops are XLT, so fits true to size with enough room for a tee underneath. He loves it, would like to have another. Stylish, warm, and a nice change from just a regular flannel or sweatshirt, it offers the best of both. EB, I think you need to make one for women next season. However, despite the praise, I would only buy this at 40% off or greater. The original price was too steep for this budget-conscious girl.
- Yes, I recommend this productPC Mountain | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeone my favorite clothing itemsFeb 13, 2019
I live in SW Florida so it rarely gets cold but when the thermometer dips this item of clothing is often the first thing I grab. It's become one of my favorite things to wear. It works on those cool days where normally you might wear a sweatshirt but I prefer this because it looks nicer. It's basically a shirt/jacket hybrid. It's super soft, lightweight and comfy.You can wear it around the house or for going out. It's perfect with just a t-shirt underneath it. I also appreciate that the hood is nice and big so it covers my whole head and comes down a ways. But the hood is thin so it's not bulky and in the way. It's just enough to take the chill off my bald head. I'm 5'9" and 145 lbs and the medium is perfect.