Departure Tropical-Weight Packable Blazer
Seven continents in seven days, seven weeks, or seven months? No problem. This lightweight, packable, Flexion four-way stretch blazer stuffs and stows easily, never needs ironing, and has a StormRepel® DWR finish that sheds moisture.
NOTE: Wrinkles will fall out easily with a quick steaming. Do not use a hot iron to remove wrinkles.
- Packs into exterior secure zip chest pocket
- Interior travel document pocket
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
- Yes, I recommend this productJRCGender MaleHeight 5'11"TypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeRuns large - get a size smallerJul 2, 2019
I have the Traveller 2 blazer in slate and really like it. the 42 fit me perfectly, but I wanted a blue one and I liked the idea of a lighter weight. I got the 42 but it was too big and the sleaves too long. So I ordered the 40 and returned the 42. Love the fabric - very soft and comfortable, and came out of the bag with basically no wrinkles. This will be a travel staple for me.
- Yes, I recommend this productRockyGender MaleHeight 5'11"TypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is largeFit:SmallLargeBest blazer everJun 20, 2019
I thought this blazer looked awful, but then I tried the size smaller & it's amazing. The color is traditional dark navy. The cut is slim fit when you go the size down. It's breathable & takes as much room in a suitcase a dress shirt. I'm always a 42R, but in this blazer, I'm a 40R... so try this one on in the store.
- Yes, I recommend this productTAB JrGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeTerrific Blazer!May 16, 2019
Looks great and it's light-weight!