Men's Relaxed Fit Signature Twill Short-Sleeve Shirt -Pattern
Our bestselling pattern signature twill shirt now offered in short sleeves. Durable cotton twill is brushed for softness and engineered for easy movement. Classic button-down styling. Double-needle stitching for added durability.
- 100% cotton
- Classic button-down styling
- Double-needle stitching for added durability
- Chest pocket
- Dual back pleats for increased mobility and comfort
- Rounded hem
- Relaxed: Our most generous fit, approximately 2" fuller through the chest than our Classic fit.
This shirt is running small. We recommend that you order one size up for the comfort of our traditional Relaxed fit.
- dvl3455 | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Nice looking shirtCons too tight compared to the pastToo tightJun 11, 2014
I have always bought Eddie Bauer shirts but over the past few years the sizes have been shrinking. The shirts are consistently 1-1/2" to 2" smaller than the same size purchased in the past.
- TroublePostingReview | Verified userGender MaleHeightTypeActivityPros soft fabricCons Body length too short, Poor Fit, not sized as advertisedTerrible FitApr 13, 2014
Shirts feel great and look great. If I could only get them on! It seems that every time I order from Eddie Bauer, the size is never close to being the same. I ordered XXXL shirts and could hardly get them buttoned. When laying them next to shirts ordered in previous years from Eddie Bauer, these shirts were about 3 inches smaller around the body than before. Disappointing, they seem like quality shirts and are attractive.
- Mike1944 | Verified userGender MaleHeightTypeActivityProsCons Body length too short, Poor Fit, Sleeves too shortVery SmallApr 13, 2014
This shirt is supposedly "relaxed fit." The shirt I ordered is a large that is 2" smaller through the shoulders than an Eddie Bauer Large that I have had for several years. It is 1" smaller than a relaxed fit Large that I have had for a year. Shirt is not sized properly.