Radiator Fleece Snap Mock Neck
- Anti Pill
- Secure Pocket
Soft, FreeHeat® polyester sweater fleece provides an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio, perfect for your next hike or weekend on the town. Snap-close front placket allows easy venting while active. Four-way stretch nylon/spandex overlays at placket and pocket flap.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish on overlays sheds moisture
- Left chest flap pocket with snap closure
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester main body: 84% nylon/16% spandex overlays
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBethGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityGiftProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy husband's new favorite thingJan 26, 2020
My husband loves these. He got a great deal on them, less then $35 I think. I'm hoping to buy him a few more. Soft, great quality and they look nice. He likes them more than similar ones he has some a way more expensive brand. I completed the body type for my husband so you could get an idea of hose they fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productSanta FeanGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent for really cold days as a shirt.Jan 25, 2020
A little scratchy at the collar if turned all the way up, but that can be solved by turning the collar down a bit.
- YakoGenderHeight 5'11"TypeActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat FleeceJan 20, 2020
Im 5'11" and 180 and generally wear a large but had to size down to a medium for a good fit. Fleece feels good, kangaroo pockets are nice and soft, very warm. I am happy with my purchase.