Eddie's Favorite Thermal Crew Shirt
- Easy Care
A classic for a reason. Our crewneck shirt is a robust cotton/polyester with thermal's distinctive waffle-knit texture. The longtime best-seller is famous for its soft comfort, its ability to stand up to harsh use, and to hold its shape through countless washings. It's also a favorite for layering with a flannel shirt in cool weather.
- Rib-knit neck and cuffs to prevent stretching
- Forward yoke panels to eliminate chafing
- Contrast back neck stitching
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productHiramGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarmOct 18, 2019
I've had other thermals before but this one is different. For a base layer this does great. It's very comfortable and does a good job keeping you warm. Even as just a long sleeve shirt to wear out, it even looks stylish. Not like the ones as a kid. Cuffs are nice and thick too.
- Yes, I recommend this productJackGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this shirtOct 16, 2019
I have 5 of these now. They look good and are great for layering on cool days. The regular price is a little high for me, so I wait for a sale and buy one or two every year. I really like this shirt.
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these shirtsOct 11, 2019
I already had 5 of these shirts, so the addition was simply to fill out the week and add a black one to keep me unobtrusive when I do theatrical photography. I love them, they're comfortable, warm and they fit well.