Lookout Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
The Lookout is no ordinary cotton T-shirt. It's FreeDry® Cotton, which is a blend of two different cotton yarns. One is treated to be water-repellent; the other is untreated, so is water-absorbent. That combination means you get all the natural breathability and comfort of traditional cotton, plus the moisture-wicking performance and faster drying time of a synthetic. We also add a little spandex for a smooth finish and gentle stretch, making this a true performance cotton T-shirt.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Faster drying than traditional cotton
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 95% cotton/5% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productNathan | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNathanJul 16, 2019
I agree with the other comments, great shirts! I do hope they produce more! Please!
- Yes, I recommend this productChris | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsBest Product for My Tastes - And Now Gone :(Jul 11, 2019
I agree with all the positive comments and reviews of this T-shirt (item 7077). This was the product, along with the similar pull-overs (item #4875) that made me a huge fan of Eddie Bauer products. But now they seem to have been discontinued. I don't understand how it could be that these fantastic blends of cotton 95% and spandex 5% can be replaced by what I view as inferior all cotton or polyester blends. Did the sales really not support maintaining the product. If so, I am sadly being lost as a customer. These items had me coming into Eddie Bauer again and again.
- Yes, I recommend this productLookout | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest Eddie Bauer Men's T-shirtJul 1, 2019
Best Eddie Bauer T-shirt, the Lookout, my husband has been checking in every week looking to order more but no size large in stock. He lives in these shirts in multiple colours. Hopefully these are not really discontinued!