Eddie Bauer x Baja East Sherpa Pants
A special, limited-edition collaboration with Los Angeles-based Baja East.
Baja East is a globally inspired luxury brand embodying a "go anywhere" attitude combining West Coast laid-back cool with a city street edge. Seattle-born Eddie Bauer is an iconic American brand that's been outfitting adventurers for a 100 years.
Here we introduce an ultra-luxe jogger pant. The fabric is a robust 475gsm. The exterior of soft, curly sherpa fleece is bonded to the brushed fleece interior for exceptional strength and comfort. Gender-neutral sizing.
Models Shown: Female is 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S; Male is 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M.
- Zip hand pockets with mesh lining
- Exterior drawcord waist
- Gusseted inseam and pieced, tapered leg for mobility and fit
- Inseam, Reg Medium: 27" | Front Rise 12.75" | Leg Opening 12"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester main body | 61% cotton/39% nylon waistband
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJaneGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsperfect! love theseMar 15, 2021
these pants are so impressive! the fabric and trims make it look so expensive. the fit is loose which i love!
- SChampGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityCons Poor FitGreat quality small fitMar 10, 2021
Only rated 3 'cause of poor fit if ordering size up Quality is there!
- Oakley42Gender Prefer Not To SayHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsCons Poor Fit, UncomfortableRun very smallMar 6, 2021
The only reason I'm rating so low is the fit. The matching hoodie was perfect. Fit loose for Xl so I was hopeful about pants. I ordered xl but I'd say size is more like a men's medium. Very small. As soon as they were out of package you can see how small and short they are... nowhere close to a men's xl or even women's xl. I'd hope they are mismarked but I'm returning them and not reordered. I recommend hoodie though!