Chutes Pro Shirt Jacket
- Brushed Fabric
Now, this is serious fleece, ready to take on hard work and cold weather. The robust, 380gsm polyester is actually two distinct layers that are bonded together. The exterior has a dense, corduroy-like texture. The vibrant-print interior is brushed for a smooth, easy-wearing finish. Together they create a barrier against the cold that is at once rugged and incredibly soft.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Bonded construction for extra durability
- Open hand pockets with soft tricot lining for added warmth
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGoodMar 14, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productLloyd DGenderHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsChutes Pro Shirt JacketMar 8, 2021
This has been a go to item whether I am taking a hike or lounging around the house. It has kept me warm during brisk morning walks.
- Yes, I recommend this productElbartoGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFantasticFeb 26, 2021
This is a very nice shirt jacket. It's lightweight, yet warm. It looks great, not sloppy. I really like that the fleece lining is bonded to the outer layer, which means that it doesn't have a sagging lining like may shirt jackets. The pockets are great; I especially like the inside drop-in pockets behind the outside hand pockets. The unobtrusive zip chest pocket is perfect for my flip-phone. The only negative thing I could say about this shirt jacket is the really ugly Eddie Bauer tag that was sewn on the chest. Come on, you guys have some classy looking tags, especially the ones that are sewn to the hem of many of your shirts and should have used one of those on a classy looking garment like this shirt jacket. Luckily the ugly tag was easily removed. If you are lucky enough to buy one of these, you won't be sorry.