Eddie Bauer Expedition Quilted 1/2-Zip
- Moisture Wicking
This is no ordinary sweatshirt. The FreeHeat® IR polyester has infrared particles in the yarn that store and radiate body heat for extra warmth.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- 1/2-zip front placket for quick venting and easy on/off
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJonnyGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFavorite ShirtAug 27, 2020
Favorite shirt I own. It is super soft inside and I wear it as often as my wife will allow me. If you're tall, make sure you pay the extra for the tall size.
- Yes, I recommend this productRobGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsgreat for cool spring daysMay 18, 2020
I have two of these and will purchase a third. They're perfect (with a long sleeve t-shirt underneath) for long power walks when temps are in the 50's, and they do radiate body heat which compensates for their light weight (a plus on walks!) My one complaint is that they do absorb b.o. and need to be washed relatively often. Other than that, I'm totally pleased, as I usually am with Eddie Bauer products. I'm a fan!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productGregGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherPros StyleCons Needs pockets, Runs hotAlmost greatJun 30, 2020
I love the style of this. It's a little on the warm side for me, though. Make it a vest, full zip, switch it to blue on top gray on bottom, and add side hand pockets and it would be perfect.