Adventurer® Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50+
- Lower Impact Materials
An active, sustainable T-shirt. Natural, breathable cotton is blended with Seawool polyester which is made from recycled plastic bottles and oyster shell powder. In addition to that green benefit, the shirt has spandex for stretch, plus moisture-wicking, sun-protection, and odor-control technologies. So, if you want comfort, performance, and sustainability in one T-shirt, this is it.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 55% cotton/40% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBillGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat T-ShirtJul 24, 2021
I like to stretch material, the shirts hold their color well, comes out of dryer wrinkle free.
- Yes, I recommend this productJayGender MaleHeight 5'11"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFavorite TMay 25, 2021
Perfect T-Shirt that feels like cotton, but stretches. Quality is great! Features an understated logo tag (no ad on my chest).
- Rachael AGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazing casual t-shirt with performance propertiesMay 24, 2021
This tee shirt is the perfect casual tee, but is enhanced with performance features like odor control, moisture wicking, and sun protection without sacrificing comfort. The blend of cotton, poly, and spandex means it still feels like a normal cotton tee, but with just the right amount of stretch and softness.