Adventurer® Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50+
- Lower Impact Materials
An active, sustainable T-shirt. Natural, breathable cotton is blended with Seawool polyester which is made from recycled plastic bottles and oyster shell powder. In addition to that green benefit, the shirt has spandex for stretch, plus moisture-wicking, sun-protection, and odor-control technologies. So, if you want comfort, performance, and sustainability in one T-shirt, this is it.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 55% cotton/40% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJeffGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsAwesome T shirtOct 28, 2021
Love this shirt. I bought it because the picture made it look a little thicker and durable. I hate hiking shirts that are awkwardly thin, so this is perfect for me! Feels super sturdy and durable while also being pretty lightweight, so it fit my needs perfectly. Would recommend for anyone looking for a t shirt that doesnt awkwardly cling while youre hiking.
- Yes, I recommend this productGeneGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAdventurer Short-Sleeve T-ShirtOct 2, 2021
During the hot summer months this shirt helps keep me cool - excellent wicking properties and it looks good doing it!
- Yes, I recommend this productJD in COGenderHeight 5'9"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice shirtSep 30, 2021
Very comfortable. It has some heft to it but benefits from the moisture wicking.