Adventurer® Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50+
- Sustainable Materials
An active, sustainable T-shirt. Natural, breathable cotton is blended with Seawool polyester which is made from recycled plastic bottles and oyster shell powder. In addition to that green benefit, the shirt has spandex for stretch, plus moisture-wicking, sun-protection, and odor-control technologies. So, if you want comfort, performance, and sustainability in one T-shirt, this is it.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 55% cotton/40% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTanglesailGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Easy Care, QualityConsBest casual T-shirt I have ever ownedMay 4, 2021
Looks like new after each wash. Good looking slight heather effect to the fabric. Does run slightly large. Would like to see a long sleeve offered and a slim fit offered.
- Yes, I recommend this productCOhikerGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy new go-to shirtApr 22, 2021
Bought two of these shirts and loved it so much I purchased more. It's my new go-to.
- Yes, I recommend this productEdenGenderHeightType RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsWill not disappointApr 10, 2021
The shirt is perfect for travel as well as everyday. I believe they run a little looser then the original tees. All around comfort and quality.