Sherpa-Lined Thermal Shirt
No ordinary shirt, this snap-front is built for cross-seasonal comfort. The cotton/polyester thermal-knit exterior fabric stretches and breathes; and inside, it has an ultrasoft sherpa-fleece lining to cut the chill on raw days. The front placket is reinforced with woven backing, and soft jersey binding at the cuffs and hem enhance shape retention.
- Two snap-close chest pockets
- Two side-entry hand pockets
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 52% cotton/48% polyester shell | 100% polyester lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTBGender MaleHeight 6'6"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsLike a warm blanket...a shirt blanketFeb 12, 2020
I was so excited for this shirt! It fits great (love that they have tall sizes) and I like that it has snap buttons so it looks great wearing it open or closed. This is my shirt that I keep on the back of my chair at the office and when its cold this is my go to. It is very stylish with the textured material and just looks good in any setting. When you put it on you just want to sit by a fire and drink hot cocoa. Recommend this shirt highly