Sherpa-Lined Thermal Shirt
No ordinary shirt, this snap-front is built for cross-seasonal comfort. The cotton/polyester thermal-knit exterior fabric stretches and breathes; and inside, it has an ultrasoft sherpa-fleece lining to cut the chill on raw days. The front placket is reinforced with woven backing, and soft jersey binding at the cuffs and hem enhance shape retention.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Two snap-close chest pockets
- Two side-entry hand pockets
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 52% cotton/48% polyester shell | 100% polyester lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAdi A.Gender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsComfy and cozyMay 12, 2021
Great style and comfort
- Yes, I recommend this productKPGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarm and stylishApr 30, 2021
Great shirt--very nice looking, as well as warm and comfortable. Got it for my husband for no reason, and he loves is.
- Yes, I recommend this productcbewleyGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove itApr 28, 2021
This is so soft and the perfect weight for spring or working from home.